Hotels & The Travel Industry
ClubMed, Carnival Cruise, Princess Line, Royal Caribbean, Celebrity, Thomas Cook, Kerzner International, Wynn Resorts, Vail Resorts, Starwood, and many online booking agencies, loyalty programs, cruise ships, etc
How & Where?
Mainly use to understand customer behaviours while surfing the net for travel related items and also their responses towards certain marketing efforts and promotions ranging from spa products, golf packages to leisure and travels cruises.
- Database marketing: Understand customer responses and preferences to marketing efforts.
- Customer segmentation analyses for better planning and executions of promotional events and other marketing efforts per specific demographics.
- Churn and retention analysis of hotel rooms to find out group or individual preferences with regards to stay extensions or causes of most shortened stays.
- Analyze patterns and understand customer survey results better, and share that findings on line with internally within marketing and sales department.
- Monitor KPI such as revenues Vs cost from housekeeping and maintenance, F&B outlets, marketing and sales, health and spa centres, conference rooms, etc.
- Analyze seasonal patterns for rooms and conference rooms booking including day use activities and profitability, individual Vs. business occupants, seasonal patterns on room occupancy rates, average down time due to housekeeping, maintenance, etc.
- For online travel and bookings: Analyze and optimise media campaign in real time, email and CRM marketing, etc.